National Network Of Abortion Funds
National Network Of Abortion Funds
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for National Network Of Abortion Funds? Learn more here.
About this organization
The National Network of Abortion Funds builds power with members to remove financial and logistical barriers to abortion access by centering on people who have abortions and organizing at the intersections of racial, economic, and reproductive justice.
A network of grassroots organizations building power to remove financial, logistical, cultural, and political barriers to abortion access. There are over 80 organizations in our network. NNAF provides leadership development, infrastructure support, and organizing technical assistance to our members because we know funds are uniquely positioned to meet the needs of their communities today, while being a powerful force for political and social change in the future.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “Charitable, scientific, and educational”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “Charitable, scientific, and educational”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of MA.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2017 is listed as PO Box 170280, BOSTON, MA, 02117 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2017 reports 23 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $244,697.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is established through a review and approval process by an independent body.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization has a professional fund raiser.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $1,298,708 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $448,571 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance Inc.
THE NORTHWEST ENERGY EFFICIENCY ALLIANCE (NEEA OR "THE ALLIANCE")WORKS TO MOBILIZE THE NORTHWEST TO BECOME INCREASINGLY ENERGY EFFICIENT FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE. NEEA IS FUNDED BY THE BONNEVILLE POWER ADMINISTRATION, ENERGY TRUST OF OREGON AND ELECTRIC AND NATURAL GAS UTILITIES ACCROSS THE REGION. ITS STAKEHOLDERS INCLUDE PUBLIC BENEFITS ADMINISTRATORS, STATE GOVERNMENTS, PUBLIC INTEREST GROUPS AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY INDUSTRY REPRESENTATIVES. NEEA COLLABORATES WITH ITS FUNDERS AND STAKEHOLDERS TO IDENTIFY EMERGING ENERGY-EFFICIENT PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND PRACTICES AND CREATE THE MARKET CONDITIONS FOR THEIR ADOPTION. BY WORKING TOGETHER AS AN ALLIANCE, NEEA'S FUNDERS AGGREGATE THEIR ENGERGY EFFICIENCY INVESTMENT TO ACHIEVE REGIONAL ECONOMIES OF SCALE, INCREASE MARKET LEVERAGE AND POOL RISK. THE RESULT IS LONG-TERM, COST-EFFECTIVE ENERGY SAVINGS FOR THE REGION.SINCE 1997, NEEA'S ACTIVITIES HAVE SAVED MORE THAN 1,400 AVERAGE MEGAWATTS.
Western Rivers Conservancy
Western Rivers Conservancy protects outstanding river ecosystems in the western United States. We acquire land to conserve critical habitat, provide public access for compatible use and enjoyment, and cooperate with other agencies and organizations to secure the health of whole ecosystems.
Ecotrust's mission is to inspire fresh thinking that creates economic opportunity, social equity, and environmental well-being. Our goal is to foster a natural model of development that creates more resilient communities, economies, and ecosystems here and around the world.
Our Children's Trust
Our mission is to elevate the voice of youth around the globe to secure the legal right to a healthy atmosphere and stable climate system. We support youth climate advocates in legal actions against federal and state governments around the globe, advancing constitutional and public trust rights to a safe climate for all present and future generations.