National Network of Abortion Funds
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The National Network of Abortion Funds (NNAF) is determined to build a world where all reproductive options are valued, accessible, and stigma-free. We believe all people know how to best care for their own bodies and build their own families. And we’re committed to ensuring the conversation about racial, economic, and reproductive justice includes the people most affected by the barriers to abortion access. We work with our member abortion funds to build a base of collective power. Together with these funds, we organize and add strength to our call: Fund Abortion! Build Power!
NNAF is a network of 100 independent abortion funds. These member funds work to remove financial and logistical barriers to abortion access. NNAF supports member abortion funds by providing grants, leadership development, infrastructure support, and technical assistance. Together with abortion funds, we’re building power and making cultural and political change.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as stated in the filing, is “Charitable, scientific, and educational”.
When referring to its actions, they were outlined as: “Charitable, scientific, and educational”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal obligations by reporting their state of operation as MA.
- The non-profit's address in 2019 is noted in the filing as PO Box 170280, BOSTON, MA, 02117.
- The non-profit's form for 2019 reports a total of 32 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $818,184.
- The salary policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and approval by an impartial party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 7 independent voting members.
- The organization has a professional fund raiser.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $2,642,253 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $685,428 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Clean Water InstituteHillsboro, OR
To advance watershed restoration and resource recovery through innovative strategies and to promote scientific research, education, and environmental protection activities that benefit watersheds throughout the country and around the world. Clean Water Institute has the capacity to convene and facilitate projects focused on education, restoration and technological innovation.
New Buildings Institute IncPortland, OR
INCORPORATED AS A 501(C)(3) NONPROFIT IN 1997, THE INSTITUTE PROMOTES ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN BUILDINGS THROUGH POLICY DEVELOPMENT, RESEARCH, TRAINING PROGRAMS, AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF GUIDELINES AND CODES. THE INSTITUTE WORKS WITH NATIONAL, REGIONAL, STATE ORGANIZATIONS AND UTILITY GROUPS, AND SERVES AS "CARRIER" OF IDEAS AMONG STATES AND REGIONS REGARDING EFFICIENT, EFFECTIVE AND "ADVANCED" BUILDINGS.
Woodland Charter SchoolMurphy, OR
Developmentally appropriate, arts-integrated Waldorf-methods curriculum which engages the whole child: head, heart, and hands. Rich adademics interwoven with human and nature studies foster a sense of belonging within the human community and a reverence for the beauty of the natural world. Our school will thrive with ongoing family involvement and inspire the support of the greater community. Our nuturing learning environment will awaken each child's thinking, creativity, and emotional sensibility.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.