National Philanthropic Trust
National Philanthropic Trust
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for National Philanthropic Trust? Learn more here.
About this organization
National Philanthropic Trust (NPT) is a public charity dedicated to providing philanthropic expertise to donors, foundations and financial institutions, enabling them to realize their philanthropic aspirations.
NATIONAL PHILANTHROPIC TRUST AWARDED APPROXIMATELY 41,000 GRANTS TOTALING APPROXIMATELY $994 MILLION TO CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS AND PROGRAMS.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “National philanthropic trust ("npt") is a public charity dedicated to providing philanthropic services and expertise to donors, foundations, and financial institutions, enabling them to realize their philanthropic aspirations.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “Npt is a public charity dedicated to increasing philanthropy in our society. (see sched. o) npt is an independent, nationally-recognized, public charity. its mission is to increase philanthropy in our society. to accomplish this mission, it provides products and services that help both individual donors and financial advisors to manage charitable giving. npt also provides information to the general public regarding philanthropic issues and trends. by removing administrative burdens and increasing overall awareness, npt allows individuals, families, companies, and organizations to better pursue their philanthropic interests.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as PA.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2017 is 165 TOWNSHIP LINE ROAD SUITE 1200, JENKINTOWN, PA, 19046.
- As of 2017, the non-profit has reported a total of 52 employees on their form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $417,585,596.
- The organization has 12 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1996.
- The organization pays $5,932,841 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $2,361,094 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
The Grantmakers Of Western Pennsyl Vania
Grantmakers Of Western Pennsylvania (Gwp) Is A Professional Membership Association Formed In 1985 By Philanthropic Leaders Who Wanted To Create An Organized Mechanism For Grantmakers To Learn And Work Together. Its Mission Is To Promote Excellence In Philanthropy.
New Life Thrift Inc.
New Life Thrift is a ministry of New Life Presbyterian Church of Glenside. The primary purpose of the organization is the operation of two thrift stores. All of the new profits of the stores are distributed to the church or local charities to help those in need.
Friends of the Chapel of Four Chaplains Inc.
THE ORGANIZATION'S PRIMARY PURPOSE IS TO PROVIDE APPROPIATE RECOGNITION TO THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE GIVEN OF THEMSELVES IN SELFLESS VOLUNTEER SERVICE, PROMOTING THE SPIRIT OF INTERFAITH AND INTERRACIAL COOPERATION IN KEEPING WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE FOUR CHAPLAINS AND ALL VICTIMS OF THE SINKING OF THE USAT DORCHESTER IN WORLD WAR II.