Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Compelled by God's deep passion for justice and mercy, we join communities around the world to renew hope, reconcile lives, and restore creation. World Renew's worldwide ministry is three-fold: 1. Community Development 2. Disaster Response 3. Peace & Justice
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “World renew's mission is to engage god's people in redeeming resources and developing gifts in collaborative acts of mercy, justice, and compassion. this work, which is focused on relief and community development,”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “World renew's mission is to engage god's people in redeeming resources and developing gifts in collaborative acts of mercy, justice, and compassion. this work, which is focused on relief and community development,”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is MI.
- According to the filing, the address of the non-profit for the year 2020 is 1700 28th Street, Grand Rapids, MI, 49508.
- The non-profit has reported 73 employees on their form for the year 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $4,377,304.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation and endorsement by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has a foreign financial account.
- The organization has 7 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1963.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $4,761,838 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $1,545,662 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
The PantryKentwood, MI
To provide a food pantry in Southeast Kent County, Michigan serving some of the most impoverished communities in Southeast Kent County. To provide holistic aid to our neighbors in need, supplying them with the food and personal care items that they desperately need now, as well as tools of empowerment, through education and one-on-one case management. Our goal is to equip our neighbors to transform their own lives - body, mind & soul - in the long term.
Children of the Rising Sun Empowerment CenterDetroit, MI
The mission of the organization is to foster and promote awareness and interest in the need for a more wholesome community through educational and service availability to children and their families and, thereby, improve the quality of life in Detroit and the surrounding areas.
Alzheimers Research AssociationSt. Clr Shores, MI
Organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under 501(c)(3) of the internal revenue code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code. Specific purpose is to educate caregivers of Alzheimer's patients, and to raise awareness of Alzheimer's.
Apple PlayschoolsAnn Arbor, MI
At Apple Playschools, we embody inclusion, innovation, and environmental stewardship in entrepreneurship and education in order to make a more equitable world. Apple Playschools fulfills our mission by creating collaborative partnerships that support both children and adults in our community. We facilitate innovative, play-based early childhood education promoting interpersonal relationships, equity and inclusion, and nature exploration. We envision a world where all people are respected as capable, competent and empowered citizens of the planet.
Furqan InstituteFlint, MI
Furqan Institute deliver a high quality learning experience in the field of recitation and memorization of the Holy Qur'an. The mission of Furqan Institute is to promote and provide relief, assistance or education, in connection with Qur'anic teaching and charity services.
Conscious Capitalism IncWarren, MI
Conscious Capitalism, Inc.'s purpose is to elevate humanity through business. We believe that business is good because it creates value, it is ethical because it is based on voluntary exchange, it is noble because it can elevate our existence and it is heroic because it lifts people out of poverty and creates prosperity. Free enterprise capitalism is the most powerful system for social cooperation and human progress ever conceived. It is one of the most compelling ideas we humans have ever had. But we can aspire to even more.
Christian Mission Aid Inc.Zeeland, MI
To assist the vulnerable and under-privileged, providing them with the basic necessities of life, meeting their spiritual, physical and social needs especially addressing child poverty and impact of diseases, disasters and social strife, especially in rural churches and communities.
Compassionate Friends, Inc.Wixom, MI
The mission of The Compassionate Friends: When a child dies, at any age, the family suffers intense pain and may feel hopeless and isolated. The Compassionate Friends provides highly personal comfort, hope, and support to every family experiencing the death of a son or a daughter, a brother or a sister, or a grandchild, and helps others better assist the grieving family.