Women Who Code Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Women Who Code (WWCode) is an international nonprofit dedicated to inspiring women to excel in technology careers. WWCode is building a world where diverse women are better represented as technologists and leaders. The organization has executed more than 14,000 free events around the world, garnered a membership exceeding 290,000, and delivers programming to members in 134 countries. Help empower even more women to advance in tech with the training and community they need to succeed by supporting WWCode. Learn more at womenwhocode.com. For more information, please visit our website: www.womenwhocode.com
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “The mission of the organization is to inspire women to excel in technology careers. the corporation provides an avenue into tech, empowers women with skills needed for professional advancement, and provide environments where networking and mentorship are valued.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “The mission of the organization is to inspire women to excel in technology careers. the corporation provides an avenue into tech, empowers women with skills needed for professional advancement, and provide environments where networking and mentorship are valued.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as CA.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2020 is 695 PLYANT STREET NE SUITE 108, ATLANTA, GA, 30306.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has reported a total of 12 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$46,128.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is not determined through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2013.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization pays $1,021,319 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $65,501 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Centennial Place Academy Inc.Atlanta, GA
Centennial Place Academy will implement an educational program focused on increasing student achievement by establishing school-specific classroom and personnel structures to address student achievement goals, including adjusting class size, addressing readiness promotion and hiring based on a STEAM curriculum and project-based learning.
Foundation of the Association of Energy Engineers Inc.Atlanta, GA
The Foundation of AEE was formed for the purpose of awarding scholarships to further education in the energy engineering field. Scholarships are awarded to undergraduate degree candidates who are enrolled in engineering or management programs at accredited colleges or universities.
Waseca Learning Environment IncAthens, GA
To provide a complete Montessori program, in a diverse community which considers the emotional, intellectual, physical, and social development of the total child by addressing the uniqueness of each in a nurturing, emotionally secure, peaceful and academically excellent environment.