Yorkshire Terrier Rescue
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To rescue and adopt out Yorkshire Terriers.
The organization rescued 58 dogs and adopted 43 Yorkshire Terriers out to new owners during the year. The organization's only purpose is to rescue Yorkshire Terriers and raise funds to do so.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “To rescue and adopt out yorkshire terriers.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “To rescue and adopt out yorkshire terriers.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is TN.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2019 is 1065 LEWIS ROAD, CHAPMANSBORO, TN, 37035.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2019 shows a total of 0 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are less than $100,000.
- Revenue is less than $100,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$2,649.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1998.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Horse Plus Humane SocietyHohenwald, TN
Our mission is to prevent abuse, needless suffering, and slaughter of horses through auction rescue, owner surrender, and when necessary, seizure. We also specialize in helping other farm type animals. We shelter, rehabilitate and adopt into loving homes hundreds of horses a year. We operate shelters across the United States in California, Oklahoma and Tennessee. We are the nation's largest open door shelter for horses.
Peterson Foundation for ParkinsonsNashville, TN
Peterson Foundation for Parkinson's (PFP) mission is to educate and raise awareness of the devastating effects of Parkinson's disease. PFP promotes events to raise funds for Parkinson's related research, education, and support groups in Middle Tennessee and nationally.
Humane Society of Dickson CountyDickson, TN
The mission of the Humane Society of Dickson County is; to give voice and shelter to unwanted, abandoned and abused animals in our community and find them forever homes. To teach the importance of spaying and neutering and educate the public in responsible pet ownership.