Catholic Charities of the East Bay
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Catholic Charities of the East Bay works with youth, children, and families to promote resilience, strengthen families, and pursue safety and justice.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as documented in the filing, is “Rooted in compassion and human dignity for all, catholic charities of the east bay works with youth, children and families to promote self-sufficiency, strengthen families and pursue safety and justice.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were described as: “Rooted in compassion and human dignity for all, catholic charities of the east bay works with youth, children and families to promote self-sufficiency, strengthen families and pursue safety and justice.”.
- The non-profit is legally allowed to operate in the state of CA, as reported.
- The filing provides the non-profit's address in 2020 as 433 JEFFERSON STREET, OAKLAND, CA, 94607.
- The non-profit has a total of 127 employees, as reported on their form for 2020.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $5,707,989.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1979.
- The organization pays $6,512,396 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $706,166 in fundraising expenses.
Arthrofibrosis Foundation Inc.San Diego, CA
The foundation's purpose is to prevent and treat scar tissue caused by arthrofibrosis. Treatment consists of surgery, physical therapy at various locations throughout the U.S., and by utilizing specialized equipment required for recovery at the patients' homes.
Napa Valley Vine Trail CoalitionNapa, CA
The Napa Valley Vine Trail Coalition is a grass-roots nonprofit with a vision to build a walking/biking trail system to connect the entire Napa Valley--physically, artistically, and culturally. We are working to design, fund, construct, and maintain 47 safe and scenic miles of level, paved, family-friendly, free-access Class I trail, stretching from Vallejo's Ferry to Calistoga.