Childrens Hope Alliance
Childrens Hope Alliance
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Childrens Hope Alliance? Learn more here.
About this organization
To Enhance The Quality Of Life For Children Under Care By Providing A Safe And Healthy Environment Within Which To Live, Learn And Heal.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “To enhance the quality of life for children under care by providing a safe and healthy environment within which to live, learn and heal.”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “To enhance the quality of life for children under care by providing a safe and healthy environment within which to live, learn and heal.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as NC.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2017 as PO BOX 1, BARIUM SPRINGS, NC, 28010.
- As of 2017, the non-profit's form reports a total of 37 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$894,307.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an independent body.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2004.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,248,659 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related organization transaction.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
The Young Mens Christian Association of the Triangle Area
The YMCA of the Triangle Area is a volunteer led public charity that includes men, women and children of all ages, abilities, incomes, races, and religions. Our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Monarch is committed to supporting, educating, and empowering people with developmental and intellectual disabilities, mental illness, and substance abuse issues to choose and achieve what is important to them. Monarch currently provides services in communities across North Carolina.
Nc Med Assist
NC MedAssist’s mission is to assist low-income, uninsured North Carolina residents by operating a licensed pharmacy that provides free medications, healthcare advocacy and related educational services. NC MedAssist seeks to improve the health and lives of low-income individuals familiesby providing free medications and high quality pharmaceutical services to the uninsured.
Our mission is to provide educational services that lead to better jobs, better lives, and better communities. Services are provided in eleven states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Indiana and Michigan.
Hospice & Palliative Care Charlotte Region
The mission of Hospice & Palliative Care Charlotte Region is to relieve suffering and improve the quality and dignity of life through compassionate hospice care for those at the end of life, palliative care for those with advanced illness, and through community education.