Partners Ending Homelessness
Partners Ending Homelessness
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Partners Ending Homelessness? Learn more here.
About this organization
PARTNERS ENDING HOMELESSNESS LEADS A STRONG AND STABLE SYSTEM OF CARE TO END HOMELESSNESS IN GUILFORD COUNTY. PEH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTIVELY IMPLEMENTING, EVALUATING AND UPDATING GUILFORD COUNTY'S STRATEGIC PLAN TO END HOMELESSNESS. THE ORGANIZATION IS A GROUNDBREAKING, COLLABORATIVE PARTNERSHIP THAT INCLUDES OVER 80 COMMUNITY PARTNERS THAT WORK TO GENERATE HOUSING, STRENGTHEN PREVENTION AND SUPPORTIVE SERVICE EFFORTS, AND INCREASE COORDINATION, COLLABORATION AND ACCESS THROUGH THE CONTINUUM OF CARE IN OUR COMMUNITY.
(1) HOUSING FIRST PROGRAM(2) LEAD AGENCY FOR CONTINUUM OF CARE - 14 PROGRAMS SERVED, $1.5 MILLION BUDGET(3) ADMINISTER, MONITOR, AND MEASURE IMPACT OF FUNDS DEVOTED TO ENDING HOMELESSNESS IN GUILFORD COUNTY
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “Partners ending homelessness encourages public understanding of the causes and conditions of homelessness and leads a strong and stable system of care for individuals and families to reduce homelessness in guilford county.”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “Partners ending homelessness leads a strong and stable system of care to end homelessness in guilford county. peh is responsible for actively implementing, evaluating and updating guilford county's strategic plan to end homelessness. the organization is a groundbreaking, collaborative partnership that includes over 80 community partners that work to generate housing, strengthen prevention and supportive service efforts, and increase coordination, collaboration and access through the continuum of care in our community.”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is NC.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2017 is 201 CHURCH AVENUE, HIGH POINT, NC, 27262.
- The non-profit organization as of 2017 has a total of 8 employees reported on their form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$690,765.
- The organization has 23 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2010.
- The organization pays $268,074 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $32,895 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Hospitality House Of Northwest North Carolina
The mission of Hospitality House is to rebuild lives and strengthen community by providing a safe, nurturing, healthy environment in which individuals and families experiencing homelessness, hunger and poverty-related crises are equipped to become self-sufficient and productive.