Haiti Relief Fund
Haiti Relief Fund
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Haiti Relief Fund? Learn more here.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
To provide basic emergency relief of food, water, clothing and temporary stelters to the earthquake victims of haiti. 13 railroad containers of donated goods, including the above in addition to temporary shelters, construction equipment, medical equipment, drugs and medical suplies. this was all done on a volunteer basis, no individualese received and salaries or monies. no director received any compensation. the distribution of these goods to the victims of the earthquake can be viewed and is fully documented on the organizations website wwww.hatirelieffund.org. many hospitals in the new york area donated medical equipment and pharmaceuticals, this included incubators, xray machines and sonogram machines, all to aid the people of haiti
- Revenue reported was $23,158.
- Expenses reported were $12,836.
- The non-profit filed Schedule A section.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- The organization does not engage in lobbying activities.
- The non-profit reported a excess or deficit for $10,322.
- The non-profit does not have a foreign financial account.
- Contributions, gifts, and grants reported were $23,158.
- The non-profit filed a copy of the returns in NY.
- Accomplished and continue similiar effort to aid the poor people o haiti with supplies , medicines and medical equipment. this effort must be a continued effort Expenses 0.
- We have achieved sending clothing, materials for building, bleach water for the people of haitit. we have collected medical equipment from various medical facilities to equip a new kidney dialysis facility in port of prince Expenses 0.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
New York, NY
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in more than 190 countries and territories to put children first. UNICEF has helped save more children’s lives than any other humanitarian organization, by providing health care and immunizations, safe water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more. UNICEF USA supports UNICEF's work through fundraising, advocacy and education in the United States. Together, we are working toward the day when no children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood.
American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee Inc
New York, NY
Active today in some 70 countries, we work to alleviate hunger and hardship, rescue Jews in danger, create lasting connections to Jewish life, and help Israel overcome the social challenges of its most vulnerable citizens, both Jewish and non-Jewish. Our reach extends beyond the global Jewish community by providing high-impact disaster relief and long-term development assistance worldwide.
The Beit Ruth Educational & Therapeutic Village
The Beit Ruth Educational & Therapeutic Village ensures that vulnerable and at-risk girls are given the opportunity to thrive emotionally, socially and academically, thereby breaking the cycle of violence for themselves and future generations of children in Israel. In a nurturing and structured home environment, Beit Ruth provides the skills, resources and education necessary to enable at-risk girls to re-enter society as healthy, empowered and educated young women.