LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES OF NEW JERSEY
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to Gods love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as stated in the filing, is “Through the power of the holy spirit and in response to god's love as revealed in the gospel, the mission of lutheran social ministries of nj is to serve those who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices through an array of health care and social services in nj.”.
When referring to its actions, they were outlined as: “Lsmnj is a faith-based service organization that provides a wide array of community-based services.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal obligations by reporting their state of operation as NJ.
- The non-profit's address in 2020 is noted in the filing as 3 MANHATTAN DRIVE, BURLINGTON, NJ, 08016.
- The non-profit's form for 2020 reports a total of 65 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $715,360.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1904.
- The organization pays $4,315,143 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
American Friends Of Yad Eliezer IncJackson, NJ
Yad Eliezer was founded on the premise that every Jew in Israel is entitled to a life of dignity, self-reliance, and self-respect. Established in 1980 with the single objective of delivering monthly food baskets to hungry families, Yad Eliezer has grown to encompass nineteen economic and social service programs that impact on the lives of over 18,000 families each year
Lincroft Center for Children-TlcLincroft, NJ
To further and carry out charitable objectives and purposes within state of New Jersey, including but not limited to promoting the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the child within the context of imaginative play, small group experiences, and a full range of self-expressive activity.
Family Dinner Foundation Inc.Jersey City, NJ
Family Dinner Foundation Inc is organized and operated exclusively for the purposes of connecting the world as a family at and beyond the dinner table. Our mission is inspired by the great need that the issues of loneliness and social isolation present for men and women of all ages