Habitat for Humanity of Cape Cod
Habitat for Humanity of Cape Cod
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Habitat for Humanity of Cape Cod? Learn more here.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity of Cape Cod works in partnership with families in need, to build homes, hope, lives and community on Cape Cod.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “The mission of habitat for humanity of cape cod is to build homes, hope, lives and community on cape cod in partnership with families in need.”.
Their activities were defined as: “The mission of habitat for humanity of cape cod is to build homes, hope, lives and community on cape cod in partnership with families in need.”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as MA.
- The non-profit's address in 2017 as per the filing is 16 POPLAR LANE, BREWSTER, MA, 02631.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 12 employees as of 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,020,295.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1988.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $930,086 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $173,234 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
The mission of MIT is to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century. The Institute is committed to generating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge, and to working with others to bring this knowledge to bear on the world’s great challenges. MIT is dedicated to providing its students with an education that combines rigorous academic study and the excitement of discovery with the support and intellectual stimulation of a diverse campus community. We seek to develop in each member of the MIT community the ability and passion to work wisely, creatively, and effectively for the betterment of humankind.
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Inc.
Founded in 1947, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's mission is to provide expert, compassionate care to children and adults with cancer while advancing the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, cure and prevention of cancer and related diseases. As an affiliate of Harvard Medical School and a Comprehensive Cancer Center designated by the National Cancer Institute, the Institute also provides training for new generations of physicians and scientists, designs programs that promote public health particularly among high-risk and underserved populations and disseminates innovative patient therapies and scientific discoveries in Boston, across the United States and throughout the world.
Boston Medical Center Corporation
Our Mission: Boston Medical Center will provide consistently excellent and accessible health services to all in need of care regardless of status and ability to pay. Our Vision: Our vision is to meet the health needs of the people of Boston and its surrounding communities by providing high quality comprehensive care to all, particularly mindful of the needs of the vulnerable populations, through our integrated delivery system, in an ethically and financially responsible manner.