Habitat for Humanity of Southeast Ohio
Habitat for Humanity of Southeast Ohio
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Habitat for Humanity of Southeast Ohio? Learn more here.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “To provide decent, affordable housing in partnership with families in need and our communities; to make adequate housing a matter of conscience and action for everyone.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “To provide decent, affordable housing in partnership with families in need and our communities; to make adequate housing a matter of conscience and action for everyone.”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of OH.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2017 is listed as 4004 E SCATTER RIDGE ROAD, ATHENS, OH, 45701 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2017 reports 18 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $261,950.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and approval from a neutral entity.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1990.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $417,674 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $27,056 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
PARAMOUNT ADVANTAGE ADMINISTERS OHIO MEDICAID HEALTH CARE COVERAGE TO ELIGIBLE OHIO RESIDENTS. PARAMOUNT ADVANTAGE WORKS IN CLOSE COLLABORATION WITH PHYSICIANS AND OTHER PROVIDERS TO MONITOR AND IMPROVE PERFORMANCE IN CLINICAL OUTCOMES, MEDICAL AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES, AND PATIENT SAFETY. TO SUPPORT THIS COMMITMENT, PARAMOUNT DEVOTED A RANGE OF RESOURCES TO CLINICAL QUALITY IMPROVEMENT, PARTICULARLY CASE MANAGEMENT. PARAMOUNT ADVANTAGE HAS ESTABLISHED THREE STRATEGIC FOCUS AREAS TO IDENTIFY HIGH RISK PATIENTS, IMPROVE CARE, AND IMPROVE QUALITY OF LIFE AND DEVOTES FURTHER RESOURCES TO IMPROVING CARE IN THE AREAS OF DIABETES CARE, MATERNAL & NEWBORN HEALTH, AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES. THE ADVANTAGE NETWORK IS A STATEWIDE, COMPREHENSIVE PANEL OF PROVIDERS THAT PROVIDES ACUTE, PREVENTATIVE, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, PHARMACY, DENTAL AND VISION CARE THROUGHOUT THE STATE. OUR PANEL CURRENTLY EXCEEDS 48,000 PROVIDERS AND EXCEEDS STATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NUMBER OF PCPS.
Case Western Reserve University
The University's commitment is to excellence in teaching, research and scholarship. The University brings together highly qualified faculty, students and staff to: 1) Offer undergraduate education that preserves the strengths of the traditional arts and sciences, and the professions, 2) Prepare students for positions of leadership in professions that are important to society, and, 3) Advance, through research and scholarship, the understanding of its chosen disciplines and their applications.