Inland Valley Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “The mission of habitat for humanity inland valley, inc. in partnership with god, is to facilitate the dream of homeownership, as well as improve the living conditions for those in the community.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “The mission of habitat for humanity inland valley, inc. in partnership with god, is to facilitate the dream of homeownership, as well as improve the living conditions for those in the community.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as CA, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 was 41615 WINCHESTER RD 214, TEMECULA, CA, 92590.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 37 employees as of 2020.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $21,434.
- The organization has 15 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1992.
- The organization pays $1,205,669 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $130,300 in fundraising expenses.
Torrey Pines AssociationDel Mar, CA
The Torrey Pines Association was founded in 1950 to encourage public interest in, and support for, the preservation of the rare Torrey Pine trees and their scenic refuge. This is accomplished by raising funds for special projects and by publishing informative materials.
Generative SomaticsSan Francisco, CA
The mission of gs is to support social and climate justice movements in achieving their visions of a radically transformed society. We do this by bringing somatic transformation to movement leaders, organizations, and alliances. Our programs engage the body (emotions, sensations, physiology), in order to align our actions with values and vision, and heal from the impacts of trauma and oppression. We aim to advance loving and rigorous movements that possess the creativity, resilience, and liberatory power needed to transform society.