Rainbow Council, Boy Scouts of America
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “See description on schedule o.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “The rainbow coucil boy scouts of america operates a campsite in morris, illinois with scouting units in the counties of will, grundy and kankakee.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as IL.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2018 is located at 921 S STATE STREET, LOCKPORT, IL, 60441.
- The non-profit has reported 60 employees on their form as of 2018.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$60,816.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is established through an impartial review and endorsement process.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 29 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1929.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $640,374 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $65,991 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Chicago Children's Advocacy CenterChicago, IL
ChicagoCAC believes that freedom from abuse and exploitation is a basic human right and that best-practice interventions can restore lives. Our mission is to unite public, private and community partners to ensure the safety, health and well-being of abused children in the City of Chicago. Our vision is to be Chicago’s recognized leader in the prevention of child abuse and victim response and establish the organization as a center of excellence in the broader community.
Anesthesia Patient Safety FoundationSchaumburg, IL
The APSF's mission is to improve continually the safety of patients during anesthesia care by encouraging and conducting safety research and education, patient safety programs and campaigns, national and international exchange of information and ideas.
The Young Center for Immigrant Children's RightsChicago, IL
The mission of the Young Center for Immigrant Children's Rights is to promote the best interests of unaccompanied immigrant children with due regard to the child's expressed wishes, according to the Convention on the Rights of the Child and state and federal law.
Queen of Apostles ParishChicago, IL
Queen of Apostles is a Christian Community joined in one Catholic Faith and Nourished by the same sacramental life. We celebrate the diversity of our people through our spiritual life, sharing of faith and knowledge, enjoyment of one another, the concern for human needs and the stewardship of all we have. We understand this challenge as Disciples of Jesus guided by His word and strengthened by His love.
The Skokie Community FoundationSkokie, IL
The North Suburban Business Development Foundation is dedicated to enhancing the skills of business professionals. This is accomplished through the following activities: - providing effective employment search programs for individuals - offering assistance to new business start ups - helping local businesses with process improvement - assisting business professionals with skills development - working with local employers in setting up internship programs - developing local economic development forums - creating civic leadership development opportunities - partnering with area organizations to help the foundation reach its community-centric goals
Near South Planning BoardChicago, IL
To assist civic and cultural associations, institutions, hospitals, universities, private owners and residents in the development, redevelopment, renovation, rehabilitation and other activities related to the maintenance and promotion of the Near South area of Chicago.
Blind Childrens Foundation of IllinoisJacksonville, IL
The Blind Children’s Foundation of Illinois, Inc. was established to assist in securing and maintaining quality educational services and adaptive devices for children who attend the Illinois School for the Visually Impaired (ISVI) in Jacksonville, Illinois.
Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association, Inc.Chicago, IL
The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia — by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support. A world without Alzheimer's and all other dementia.™