Family & Children's Services of Mid- Michigan
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
We inspire hope and well-being for people of all ages by providing counseling, education, and support.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “We inspire hope and well-being for people of all ages by providing counseling, education and support.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “We inspire hope and well-being for people of all ages by providing counseling, education and support.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is MI.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2020 is 1714 EASTMAN AVE, MIDLAND, MI, 48640.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2020 shows a total of 31 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $18,637.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is based on a review and approval process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 12 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1925.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $766,239 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $47,024 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Disability Network Wayne County- detroitDetroit, MI
THE DISABILITY NETWORK/WAYNE COUNTY-DETROIT IS A CONSUMER DRIVEN ORGANIZATION DEDICATED TO MAXIMIZING THE ABILITY OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES TO LIVE AS INDEPENDENTLY AS THEY CHOOSE. WE ENCOURAGE FULL PARTICIPATION IN THE EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES OF LIVING BY PROVIDING A NURTURING AND SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT; ADVOCATING FOR AN INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY; SERVING AS A COMMUNITY RESOURCE; AND PROVIDING A UNIFIED VOICE TO THE COMMUNITY.
Chi-Chi Group Home IncorporatedDetroit, MI
The organizations mission and the most significant activities are to provide rooms and board for the developmentaly disabled (D.D.); and mentally ill (M.I.) adults of 18 to 65 years old in Michigan state. A total number of 3 and more cliants are served each year.