St. Joseph Academy
St. Joseph Academy
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for St. Joseph Academy? Learn more here.
About this organization
St. Joseph Academy is a Catholic educational organization sponsored by the Felician Sisters. Our mission is to educate children to be successful life-long learners and problem solvers. We are guided by the Felician values for Ministry: Respect for Human Dignity, Compassion, Justice and Peace, Transformation and Solidarity with the Poor. We partner with families and community to fulfill this mission. Our organization educates and serves children as young as 6 weeks to 14 years old.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing outlines the non-profit's goal as “St. joseph academy is a faith-based educational organization sponsored by the felician sisters. our mission is to educate children to be successful life-long learners and problem solvers. (see schedule o for continuation).”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were outlined as: “The ministry is composed of two educational programs - early childhood and elementary education.”.
- As per legal reporting requirements, the state of operation for the non-profit is WI.
- The non-profit's address for 2017 is listed as 1600 WEST OKLAHOMA AVENUE, MILWAUKEE, WI, 53215 in the filing.
- As per the non-profit's form, they have 96 employees as of 2017.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $167,525.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1921.
- The organization pays $3,696,471 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $70,098 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Goodwill Industries Of North Central Wisconsin Inc.
The mission of Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin Inc. is Elevating People by Eliminating Barriers to Employment. Our vision is Transforming Lives. Our Guiding Principles: * Practice mission-based (our why) decision–making at all times. * Attract and retain talented team members. * Know the business, understand what we are doing and the related outcomes. * Focus on the experience of our customers and our team members. * Innovate and grow to impact the needs of our communities. * Be good stewards of the communities’ resources. Values: * Care for people * Be a great Goodwill team player * Own the business * Create your impact and celebrate the possible * Think big and take action * Be accountable