St Marys Foundation Inc
St Marys Foundation Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for St Marys Foundation Inc? Learn more here.
About this organization
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of god.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “To actively build and sustain community support for the health care and wellness initiatives of st mary's hospital and st mary's care center.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as WI.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2017 is 10101 Woodfield Ln, St Louis, MO, 63132.
- As of 2017, the non-profit has reported a total of 0 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $886,050.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is not determined through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2000.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation Inc.
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MEDICAL FOUNDATION (UWMF) SUPPORTS THE TEACHING, RESEARCH AND SERVICE MISSIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND PUBLIC HEALTH BY PROMOTING THE DELIVERY OF EXCELLENT AND INNOVATIVE PATIENT CARE BY FACULTY AND STAFF WHO SERVE LOCAL, REGIONAL, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL POPULATIONS.
Stevens Point, WI
INCLUSA, INC. PROACTIVELY PARTNERS WITH OTHERS TO BUILD A SHARED VISION OF LONG-TERM CARE THAT OFFERS THE PEOPLE WE SERVE CHOICE, CONNECTIONS, AND DIGNITY; FOSTERING FULL PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITIES. INCLUSA, INC. PROVIDES MEDICAID MANAGED LONG-TERM CARE SERVICES AND SUPPORT TO 15,500 ELDERS AND PEOPLE WITH PHYSICAL AND INTELLECTUAL/DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES IN WISCONSIN.
Bellin Memorial Hospital Inc.
Green Bay, WI
BELLIN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, INC. (BMH) PROVIDES HEALTH CARE SERVICES AND OTHER FINANCIAL SUPPORT THROUGH VARIOUS PROGRAMS THAT ARE DESIGNED, AMONG OTHER MATTERS, TO ENHANCE THE HEALTH OF THE COMMUNITY AND IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF LOW-INCOME PATIENTS. CONSISTENT WITH THE MISSION OF BMH, CARE IS PROVIDED TO PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF THEIR ABILITY TO PAY. IN ADDITION, BMH PROVIDES SERVICES INTENDED TO BENEFIT THE POOR AND UNDERSERVED, INCLUDING THOSE PERSONS WHO CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE OF INADEQUATE RESOURCES OR ARE UNINSURED OR UNDERINSURED. HEALTH CARE SERVICES TO PATIENTS UNDER GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS, SUCH AS MEDICAID, ARE ALSO CONSIDERED PART OF THE BELLIN HEALTH BENEFITS PROVIDED TO THE COMMUNITY SINCE A SUBSTANTIAL PORTION OF SUCH SERVICES ARE REIMBURSED AT AMOUNTS LESS THAN COST.