Ignatian Lay Volunteer Corps
Ignatian Lay Volunteer Corps
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Ignatian Lay Volunteer Corps? Learn more here.
About this organization
The Ignatian Volunteer Corps (IVC) provides mature men and women the opportunity to serve the needs of people who are poor, to work for a more just society, and to grow deeper in Christian faith by reflecting and praying in the Ignatian tradition.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “To provide men and women age 50 and older the opportunity to serve the needs of people who are poor.”.
When outlining its responsibilities, they were referred to as: “To provide men and women age 50 and older the opportunity to serve the needs of people who are poor.”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as MD.
- As per the non-profit's form for 2018, they have 20 employees on their payroll.
- The non-profit has outstanding loans as of 2018.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $188,107.
- The CEO salary policy within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an impartial party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization has a professional fund raiser.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,001,248 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $141,159 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore Inc
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore provides a broad array of high-quality, cost-effective health and health-related services to the people of Greater Baltimore. Central to its role is the provision of undergraduate and graduate medical education and educational programs to other health professionals, employees and the community at large.As an organization founded and supported by the Jewish community, it carries out its mission with sensitivity to the needs of Jewish patients and staff, and asserts traditional Jewish values of excellence, compassion and community concern for all.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center Inc.
JOHNS HOPKINS BAYVIEW MEDICAL CENTER, A MEMBER OF JOHNS HOPKINS MEDICINE, PROVIDES COMPASSIONATE HEALTH CARE THAT IS FOCUSED ON THE UNIQUENESS AND DIGNITY OF EACH PERSON WE SERVE. WE OFFER THIS CARE IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT PROMOTES, EMBRACES AND HONORS THE DIVERSITY OF OUR GLOBAL COMMUNITY. WITH A RICH AND LONG TRADITION OF MEDICAL CARE, EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, WE ARE DEDICATED TO PROVIDING AND ADVANCING MEDICINE THAT IS RESPECTFUL AND NURTURING OF THE LIVES OF THOSE WE TOUCH.