Loudoun Habitat for Humanity
Loudoun Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Loudoun Habitat for Humanity? Learn more here.
About this organization
Putting faith into action since its incorporation in 1993, Loudoun Habitat for Humanity works toward the goal of eliminating substandard housing throughout the county by providing innovative and affordable housing solutions to qualified individuals and families. It is our conviction that everyone deserves the opportunity to work to obtain affordable housing, so we partner with local businesses, churches and faith organizations, government and individuals to accomplish the mission of providing affordable housing for all of God's children in need. People of all background are welcome to join us in this work.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “To provide simple decent housing for loudoun county va families in need through program services including land and property acquisition, construction, property renovation, family support, and educational ministries”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “Create decent affordable housing for loudoun county va families in need.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as VA.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2017 as 700 FIELDSTONE DRIVE NO 128, LEESBURG, VA, 20176.
- As of 2017, the non-profit's form reports a total of 23 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$127,854.
- The organization has 18 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization pays $406,959 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $109,286 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
The Nature Conservancy
The mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. Our vision is a world where the diversity of life thrives, and people act to conserve nature for its own sake and its ability to fulfill our needs and enrich our lives.
Virginia Hospital Center Arlington Health System
The mission of Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is simply To Be the Best Hospital. VHC has provided exceptional medical services to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for more than 75 years and is regularly named one of America's 100 Top Hospitals. VHC is a not-for-profit teaching hospital with 453 patient beds within a 530,0000 square foot state-of-the-art facility. VHC is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, which demonstrates a strong commitment to quality healthcare.