Boy Scouts of America
Boy Scouts of America
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Boy Scouts of America? Learn more here.
About this organization
The Mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “To serve others by promoting the ability of young people to be patriotic, courageous, and self-reliant in an effort to prepare them to make ethical choices over their lifetimes so they may reach their full potential.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “To serve others by promoting the ability of young people to be patriotic, courageous, and self-reliant in an effort to prepare them to make ethical choices over their lifetimes so they may reach their full potential.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is WV.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2017 is 1340 JULIANA STREET, PARKERSBURG, WV, 26101.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2017 shows a total of 48 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $33,561.
- The organization has 47 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1935.
- The organization pays $369,485 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $76,618 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Charleston Area Medical Center Inc.
Striving to provide the best healthcare to every patient, every day.CAMC owns and operates four separately-licensed hospitals as a tertiary-care academic medical center designed to provide care for community residents through every stage of life. CAMC patients depend on CAMC to provide convenient and compassionate care delivered regardless of a patient's ability to pay.