Haywood Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “Construct houses for low-income families, provide no-interest loans, and eliminate sub-standard housing.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “Construct houses for low-income families, provide no-interest loans, and eliminate sub-standard housing.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as NC.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2020 is 13.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $37,937.
- The CEO compensation policy within the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 15 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1990.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $313,189 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $30,721 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Global Service Network Inc.Apex, NC
Men and women desiring to spread the Gospel message throughout the world find a reliable partner in Global Service Network. Global Service Network partners with like-minded servants of Christ within campus ministries, churches, cross-cultural missionaries, Christian professionals, Seminaries, and short-term mission teams providing freedom from the distraction of administration duties, accountability in order to maximize Biblical stewardship of resources, and effective communication with ministry partners.
Peacehaven Farm Inc.Whitsett, NC
Our mission is to connect people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to the larger community through shared living and the work of a sustainable farm. Our vision is to be a destination for learning and growth for people of all abilities. Our core values are community, relationships and growth. To live out these core values we focus on the practices of compassion, sustainability and servant leadership.
The Institute of Consumer Money ManagementRaleigh, NC
Our mission is to create a sustainable financial future for consumers. We provide funding for the conducting of research and studies that promote positive spending behaviors and consumer asset building. We are committed to promoting financial literacy in our community and across the United States.