Pta Colorado Congress
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
Public education support
- Revenue reported was $35,408.
- Expenses reported were $31,774.
- The non-profit filed Schedule A section.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- The organization does not engage in lobbying activities.
- Other expenses reported $17,744.
- The non-profit reported a excess or deficit for $3,634.
- The non-profit does not have a foreign financial account.
- Contributions, gifts, and grants reported were $95.
- Classroom support program - classrooms receive funds for teachers to spend any way they want benefits 37 teachers and 500 students Expenses $14,030.
- School renovationupgrade support program - school receives funds for renovations and improvements not included in schools annual budget benefits 37 teachers and 500 students Expenses 0.
- Staff appreciation program - provide teachers with lunch and presents to show apprciation benefits 37 teachers and 500 students Expenses 0.
- Other program services Expenses 0.
Jefferson Academy Parent Teacher OrganizationBroomfield, CO
To bring the school community together, and develop and encourage involvement of parents and students to volunteer their time and talents to the school. To financially support faculty special needs. To develop financial soundness and growth to meet the needs of the school. And to adhere to the philosophy of the Jefferson Academy Schools Board mission statement.
The Colorado Congress of Parents Teachers and StudentsWheat Ridge, CO
The organization's purpose is to support and speak on behalf of the children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children; to assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children; to encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.