Northern Human Services
Northern Human Services
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Northern Human Services? Learn more here.
About this organization
ASSIST PEOPLE AFFECTED BY MENTAL ILLNESS, DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES AND RELATED DISORDERS.
PROVIDED VARIOUS SERVICES TO MENTALLY ILL CLIENTS IN ALL OF NORTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE, INCLUDING PSYCHIATRIC EMERGENCY SERVICES, OUTPATIENT THERAPY, PSYCHIATRIC EMERGENCY CARE, SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT AND OUTREACH.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “To provide professional support and services to people affected by mental illness, developmental disabilities, substance abuse, acquired brain injury or related disorders.”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “Assist people affected by mental illness, developmental disabilities and related disorders.”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is NH.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2017 is 71 HOBBS ST 3RD FLOOR, CONWAY, NH, 03818.
- The non-profit organization as of 2017 has a total of 896 employees reported on their form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $483,370.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1971.
- The organization pays $21,688,614 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Monadnock Developmental Services
The mission of MDS is to work toward inclusion, participation and mutual relationships for all people who are at risk of isolation from community. We will foster self-determination and quality of life, develop an environment which encourages creativity, innovation and individuality, and ensure quality of supports.
Lakes Region Community Services Council
LAKES REGION COMMUNITY SERVICES COUNCIL (LRCSC) IS A COMMUNITY BASED PRIVATE, NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION AND IS ONE OF THE 10 AREA AGENCIES DESIGNATED BY THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, BUREAU OF DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES AND ACQUIRED BRAIN DISORDERS AND THEIR FAMILIES IN BELKNAP AND SOUTHERN GRAFTON COUNTIES. THE MISSION OF LRCS IS "DEDICATED TO SERVING THE COMMUNITY BY PROMOTING INDEPENDENCE, OPPORTUNITY AND DIGNITY".