One Sky Community Services Inc.
One Sky Community Services Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for One Sky Community Services Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
We assist people with developmental disabilities or acquired brain disorders, to live as valued and participating members in their communities.
Service Coordination coordinates residential, day and community support services that are designed to meet the unique needs and preferences of each individual. Areas of support include personal care, connecting with the local community, daily living skills, health and safe life styles, and social skill development. Residential service options include enhanced family care placements, staffed community residences or living with a family. Community support services provides support to individuals living independently in their own home or apartment with assistance with daily living and independent living. Day program services assist to develop and enhance with daily living skills, personal decision-making, rights and responsibilities as a citizen, social and communication, personal safety skills and healthy life style, volunteer and employment placements. Supportive employment services provide support and services to assist individuals in obtaining employment and provide ongoing support to be successful on the job (527 people).
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “We assist people with developmental disabilities or acquired brain disorders, to live as valued and participating members in their communities.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “We assist people with developmental disabilities or acquired brain disorders, to live as valued and participating members in their communities.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as NH, as required by law.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 285 employees as of 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $14,547.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is established through a review process by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1983.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $5,409,950 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Monadnock Developmental Services
The mission of MDS is to work toward inclusion, participation and mutual relationships for all people who are at risk of isolation from community. We will foster self-determination and quality of life, develop an environment which encourages creativity, innovation and individuality, and ensure quality of supports.
Lakes Region Community Services Council
LAKES REGION COMMUNITY SERVICES COUNCIL (LRCSC) IS A COMMUNITY BASED PRIVATE, NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION AND IS ONE OF THE 10 AREA AGENCIES DESIGNATED BY THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, BUREAU OF DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES AND ACQUIRED BRAIN DISORDERS AND THEIR FAMILIES IN BELKNAP AND SOUTHERN GRAFTON COUNTIES. THE MISSION OF LRCS IS "DEDICATED TO SERVING THE COMMUNITY BY PROMOTING INDEPENDENCE, OPPORTUNITY AND DIGNITY".