NEW ENGLAND DISABLED SPORTS
NEW ENGLAND DISABLED SPORTS
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for NEW ENGLAND DISABLED SPORTS? Learn more here.
About this organization
Through sports, to change lives affected by disabilities.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “To enhance the quality of life of individuals with disabilities through outdoor recreation. to provide a supportive, boundary free environment to endow participants with the opportunity to conquer physical, emotional and cognitive challenges, build self-esteem, and confidence. to educate, train, and certify all volunteer coaches and instructors to the highest skill level and ensure that the activity environment is safe and of high quality.”.
Their activities were defined as: “To enhance the quality of life of individuals with disabilities through outdoor recreation. to provide a supportive, boundary free environment to endow participants with the opportunity to conquer physical, emotional and cognitive challenges, build self-esteem, and confidence. to educate, train, and certify all volunteer coaches and instructors to the highest skill level and ensure that the activity environment is safe and of high quality.”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as NH.
- The non-profit's address in 2017 as per the filing is 15A HENLEY STREET, CHARLESTOWN, MA, 02129.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 9 employees as of 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$160,392.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has 18 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1992.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $160,633 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $55,899 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Exeter Hospital Inc.
The mission of Exeter Hospital is to improve the health of the community. This mission will be accomplished without compromising Exeter Hospital's sustainability principally by the provision of health services and information to the community in collaboration with Exeter Health Resources' other affiliates which share this mission.
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Southern NH Health is committed to improving the health and wellness of greater Nashua, within and beyond our hospital campus. We believe people must be able to access exceptional healthcare regardless of where they live or socioeconomic status. We live by the following values: TRUST— Our patient-focused decisions are made with respect, accountability, compassion and commitment in mind. STEWARDSHIP—All philanthropic gifts are used as the donor wishes and focus on areas where there is a pressing need for help. COLLABORATION—Philanthropic initiatives include our community stakeholders as advocates and partners. INTEGRITY—We are committed to continuous learning and welcome feedback from donors, community partners and patients Not only do we give the gift of health, we also give hope.