NEW ENGLAND DISABLED SPORTS
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Through sports, to change lives affected by disabilities.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “To enhance the quality of life of individuals with disabilities through outdoor recreation. to provide a supportive, boundary free environment to endow participants with the opportunity to conquer physical, emotional and cognitive challenges, build self-esteem, and confidence. to educate, train, and certify all volunteer coaches and instructors to the highest skill level and ensure that the activity environment is safe and of high quality.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “To enhance the quality of life of individuals with disabilities through outdoor recreation. to provide a supportive, boundary free environment to endow participants with the opportunity to conquer physical, emotional and cognitive challenges, build self-esteem, and confidence. to educate, train, and certify all volunteer coaches and instructors to the highest skill level and ensure that the activity environment is safe and of high quality.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is NH.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2020 is PO BOX 26, LINCOLN, NH, 03251.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2020 has a total of 4 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $302,276.
- The CEO compensation plan of the organization is determined by an independent party's review and approval.
- The organization has 18 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1992.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $250,744 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $63,377 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Hollis Montessori SchoolHollis, NH
The mission of the Hollis Montessori School is to provide authentic Montessori education for children age 3 through middle school. The following objectives support the school's exempt purpose: to provide a safe, rich, peaceful environment for our children to grow and learn. We seek to empower, support, and guide them by granting them the freedom to explore and progress through their work at their own natural individual pace. We aim to inspire in each child a life-long love of learning, self-confidence, leadership, and sense of community and cooperation with others. We seek to foster an appreciation of our differences and an awareness and respect for all life on earth. It is our vision that our children be treated as individuals with intrinsic and infinite worth; that they be free to find the path that is right for them so they may reach their fullest potential as human beings.
Natural Dharma FellowshipSpringfield, NH
Natural Dharma Fellowship is an organization of Buddhist practitioners dedicated to bringing the practices of Tibetan Buddhism into the contemporary world in accessible, relevant, and creative ways. Our teachings and practices emphasize the innate wisdom and compassion of one’s inherent being, as taught and transmitted via the Tibetan traditions of Mahamudra and Dzogchen. Within this context, our areas of focus include transmitting lineage teachings; developing practices in and with the natural world; exploring the power of the divine feminine; and connecting with the innate wakefulness of the body as our vehicle to liberation. We support individual and group practice and we host retreats both online and onsite at our meditation retreat center, Wonderwell Mountain Refuge.
Strafford Nutrition & Meals On WheelsSomersworth, NH
Strafford Nutrition Meals on Wheels is a private, nonprofit whose mission is - to promote the well being of the elderly and disabled adults of Strafford County by providing services that foster independence in their own home and prevent or delay institutionalization care. These services aide in physical and emotional health, protect quality of life, and respond to the social and economic needs of our elderly and disabled participants. They include the provision of hot nutritional meal(s), daily safety check, nutrition education, and periodic needs assessment; with the focus of helping maintain or improve health and slow down the advancement of many chronic diseases.
Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association Inc.Concord, NH
Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association, incorporated in 1899, is a home health and hospice care provider, offering both preventive and supportive health care services. Our mission is to provide and facilitate comprehensive care in the home and community to optimize health, well-being and independence. Our services include: Skilled Nursing; Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, & Speech Therapy; Homemaking; Maternal/Child Health; Social Work; Hospice Care; Palliative Care, Personal Home Services; Pediatric Care; Nutritional Counseling; Senior Health Clinics; Flu Immunization Clinics; Immunization Clinics; Blood Pressure Clinics; and Community Education.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.