People Acting in Community Endeavors Inc
People Acting in Community Endeavors Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for People Acting in Community Endeavors Inc? Learn more here.
About this organization
PACE, Inc. delivers innovative and effective services to members of the Greater New Bedford Community in their pursuit of brighter futures. Since 1982, PACE Inc. has developed a reputation of responding to community needs, providing high quality programs for struggling people and families, developing strategies for empowering people and working cooperatively with both the non-profit and for profit communities.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “To improve the lives of low-income individuals and families within the greater new bedford, massachusetts area.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “To improve the lives of low-income individuals and families within the greater new bedford, massachusetts area.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as MA.
- As of 2017, the non-profit has reported a total of 226 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $123,368.
- The compensation of the CEO of the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 20 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1982.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $6,362,644 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
The mission of MIT is to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century. The Institute is committed to generating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge, and to working with others to bring this knowledge to bear on the world’s great challenges. MIT is dedicated to providing its students with an education that combines rigorous academic study and the excitement of discovery with the support and intellectual stimulation of a diverse campus community. We seek to develop in each member of the MIT community the ability and passion to work wisely, creatively, and effectively for the betterment of humankind.
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Inc.
Founded in 1947, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's mission is to provide expert, compassionate care to children and adults with cancer while advancing the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, cure and prevention of cancer and related diseases. As an affiliate of Harvard Medical School and a Comprehensive Cancer Center designated by the National Cancer Institute, the Institute also provides training for new generations of physicians and scientists, designs programs that promote public health particularly among high-risk and underserved populations and disseminates innovative patient therapies and scientific discoveries in Boston, across the United States and throughout the world.
Boston Medical Center Corporation
Our Mission: Boston Medical Center will provide consistently excellent and accessible health services to all in need of care regardless of status and ability to pay. Our Vision: Our vision is to meet the health needs of the people of Boston and its surrounding communities by providing high quality comprehensive care to all, particularly mindful of the needs of the vulnerable populations, through our integrated delivery system, in an ethically and financially responsible manner.