Habitat for Humanity of Greater Lowell
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Lowell (HfHGL) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that works to strengthen families and communities by building and renovating, decent, safe, energy efficient and affordable homes. We work in partnership with corporations, like-minded community groups, faith-based organizations and individual volunteers.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “To strengthen families and communities through affordable home ownership. we accomplish this through two avenues - building new affordable homes and performing critical repairs on owner occupied homes in order to allow families to continue to live in their current homes.”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “To strengthen families and communities through affordable home ownership. we accomplish this through two avenues - building new affordable homes and performing critical repairs on owner occupied homes in order to allow families to continue to live in their current homes.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as MA.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2020 as 68 TADMUCK ROAD, WESTFORD, MA, 01886.
- As of 2020, the non-profit's form reports a total of 14 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $281,108.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $649,298 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $158,917 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related family member transaction.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Ten Cross Street CorporationNewton Centre, MA
Ten Cross Street Corporation is one of four (4) HUD entities affiliated with the Newton-Wellesley-Weston Committee for Community Living Inc. (NWW). Its mission is to provide affordable quality housing to approximately 30 adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities who are referred and funded by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services and are clients of NWW.
Harborlight Community PartnersBeverly, MA
Harborlight Community Partners (HCP), is a non-profit, Massachusetts-certified Community Development Corporation. We develop, manage and advocate for quality, service-enriched housing that is affordable and inclusive, collaborating with communities to cultivate just, equitable and sustainable housing opportunities vital to the health and strength of our entire region. By focusing on the housing needs of under-served populations and creating, preserving and ing, safe, affordable housing with supplemental supportive services, HCP strives to make homes available to all, because everyone deserves a home.
Turning Point IncNewburyport, MA
Turning Point, Inc. is a non-profit organization that is committed to providing exceptional services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Turning Point, with its team of dedicated employees, strives to teach, empower, and encourage individuals to be self-confident and make positive contributions to their communities. In doing so, we remain committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for their journey.
Berkshire Housing Development CorpPittsfield, MA
Development and operation of housing and community development projects and programs that benefit low and moderate income people. Most significant current activities are developing affordable housing, administering the Section 8 HCV Program, administering housing assistance programs including RAFT, HomeBASE and Neighbor to Neighbor and operating the regionb
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.