Parents Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Greater Boston PFLAG’s mission is to advocate for and advance equity and societal affirmation of LGBTQ people by building and strengthening loving families, safe communities, and a diverse and inclusive society. All of Greater Boston PFLAG’s work is driven by its vision of a world in which LGBTQ individuals are safe, supported, included, and equal in their families, in their communities, and in society.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “Pflag greater boston works to create environments of understanding so that all people can live with dignity and respect through: support to cope with an adverse society, education to enlighten the public, advocacy to end discrimination and to secure equal civil rights. pflag greater boston provides opportunity for dialogue about sexual orientation and gender identity, and acts to create a society that is healthy and respectful of human diversity.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “Pflag greater boston works to create environments of understanding so that all people can live with dignity and respect through: support to cope with an adverse society, education to enlighten the public, advocacy to end discrimination and to secure equal civil rights. pflag greater boston provides opportunity for dialogue about sexual orientation and gender identity, and acts to create a society that is healthy and respectful of human diversity.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as MA.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 85 RIVER STREET SUITE 3A, WALTHAM, MA, 02453.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2020 is 7.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $224,863.
- The CEO compensation policy within the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization has a professional fund raiser.
- The organization was formed in 1995.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $308,906 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $104,462 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Central Square Theater Inc.Cambridge, MA
Central Square Theater has a mission to support its two theaters-in-residence (The Nora Theatre Company & Underground Railway Theater) while maintaining a shared vision: Artists & Audiences Creating Theater Vital to our Communities. CST offers the distinctive repertoires of these two award-winning companies as well as collaborative projects drawing on their creative synergy, designed to deepen relationships with schools, families and community organizations through outreach and educational programs.
Andover Community Access and Media Inc.Andover, MA
Andover Community Access and Media's mission is to be a media resource to the residents and government of the town of Andover. We train and facilitate the production of original programming for and by Andover residents as well as operate production and broadcast sites at the high school and municipal buildings.
Charter School Financing Partnership LlcBoston, MA
Charter School Financing Partnership, LLC (CSFP) is organized and operated exclusively encourage, facilitate, and assist in the financing of charter schools and all educational activities related thereto. The Housing Partnership Network, Inc. and five of its members, who are leading lenders to charter schools, joined together to create CSFP - a groundbreaking vehicle to access secondary market financing for charter schools that serve disadvantaged students and communities.
Roomful of Teeth Vocal Arts Project Inc.Williamstown, MA
Roomful of Teeth is an eight-voice professional vocal ensemble that embraces the full spectrum of vocal practices and, through an ongoing commissioning project, develops new compositions that incorporate these techniques. These are presented through concerts and master classes.
Bellwether Education Partners Inc.Sudbury, MA
Bellwether Education Partners is a national nonprofit focused on dramatically changing education and life outcomes for underserved children. We do this by helping education organizations accelerate their impact and by working to improve policy and practice.
Gifts to Give Inc.Acushnet, MA
GIFTS TO GIVE IS A LARGE SCALE PLATFORM FOR SERVICE LEARNING, MANAGED BY ADULT VOLUNTEERS TO CONNECT THOUSANDS OF LOCAL CHILDREN TO GIVING AND SERVICE. WE CALL IT TANGIBLE PHILANTHROPY AND BIG CITIZENSHIP. CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES DONATE GENTLY-USED CLOTHES, BOOKS, TOYS AND THINGS THEY NO LONGER NEED OR USE AND VOLUNTEER AT OUR REPURPOSING FACTORY TO PROCESS, ORGANIZE AND PACKAGE TONS OF DONATIONS TRANSFORMING THEM INTO THOUSANDS OF INDIVIDUAL GIFT PACKAGES THAT ARE ORDERED BY LOCAL AGENCIES AND ORGANIZATIONS FOR HOMELESS AND IN-NEED CHILDREN IN THEIR CARE. WE ALSO SUPPORT PUBLIC SCHOOLS WITH STUDENT AND ADULT VOLUNTEERS IN EARLY LITERACY PROGRAMMING IN KINDERGARTENS, DURING SCHOOL. WE ALSO PROGRAM ADULT VOLUNTEERS TO MENTOR MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS, IN SCHOOL, AFTER SCHOOL.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.