Cristo Rey High School Sacramento
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Cristo Rey Sacramento, rooted in the traditions of the Sisters of Mercy and Society of Jesus (Jesuits), transforms lives by providing a Catholic, college preparatory education and professional work experience to high school students with limited financial resources.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “The school's primary exempt purpose is to serve as a catholic secondary institution and college preparatory school consistent with the roman catholic traditions and mission.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “The school's primary exempt purpose is to serve as a catholic secondary institution and college preparatory school consistent with the roman catholic traditions and mission.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is CA as per legal requirements.
- As of 2019, the non-profit has 55 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Operates a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $844,385.
- The CEO compensation policy of the organization is not established through an independent review and approval process.
- The organization has 23 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2005.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,921,339 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $123,964 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Listen4life FoundationHayward, CA
A California-based global family of music listeners, performers, producers and educators, forming an umbrella organization for a wide variety of partner organizations and volunteers. Our mission is to the musicians themselves by inspiring and enabling musicians of all cultures to use their gifts in the service of others, through a variety of Listen for Life projects, programs and productions that use music to meet specific needs in each community.
Rockfellow Housing Inc.McCloud, CA
To provide residents with assistance in residential care and increasing skills of independent living while doing so in the least restrictive environment possible, with the ultimate outcome that someday each of our residents will be able to live independently outside of the Rockfellow House on their own.
Bella Vista Band BoostersFair Oaks, CA
To promote, encourage and develope students interest, participation and talents in music in the public high school. Specifically, Bella Vista High School, San Juan School District, Fair Oaks, CA. The Band competes in musical and drill competitions and performs at schoot and community events. The band also preformes at locations that are outside its
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.