MILL NECK MANOR SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Mill Neck Manor School for the Deaf exists to provide high-quality educational programs to children that are individually designed to meet the child's specific needs.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “Mill neck manor school for the deaf exists to provide the highest quality of educational services to deaf and hard of hearing children, assist children with special needs, and provide assistance to their families in an atmosphere of genuine caring and nurturing.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “Mill neck manor school for the deaf operates a special education program serving nearly 120 children from the new york city and long island area who are deaf or whose hearing or speech is otherwise impaired.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is NY, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as 40 FROST MILL ROAD PO BOX 12, MILL NECK, NY, 11765.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 113 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Operates a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$887,723.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is not based on a review and approval from an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 5 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1951.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $8,533,249 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $10 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Purchase Housing Corporation IIPurchase, NY
To support the purposes of Purchase College, State University of New York by acquiring, leasing, constructing, renovating, and maintaining residential and other facilities for the use of the students and faculty of Purchase College, State University of New York.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.