Lenox Hill Hospital
Lenox Hill Hospital
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Lenox Hill Hospital? Learn more here.
About this organization
LENOX HILL STRIVES TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH of the communities it serves and is committed to providing the highest quality of care for the COMMUNITY REGARDLESS OF ABILITY TO PAY.
LENOX HILL HOSPITAL ("LHH") IS A 667-BED ACUTE CARE TEACHING HOSPITAL THAT HAS A TRADITION OF PROVIDING OUTSTANDING PATIENT CARE AND INNOVATIVE MEDICAL AND SURGICAL TREATMENT. IN 2018, LHH HAD 29,672 DISCHARGES, DELIVERED 3,482 BABIES, PROVIDED 55,906 EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT VISITS AND PERFORMED 21,804 AMBULATORY SURGERIES.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Lenox hill hospital is part of northwell health ("northwell"), which strives to improve the health of the communities it serves and is committed to providing the highest quality clinical care; educating the current and future generations of healthcare professionals; searching for new advances in medicine through the conduct of biomedical research; promoting health education; and caring for the entire community regardless of the ability to pay.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Lenox hill strives to improve the health of the communities it serves and is committed to providing the highest quality of care for the community regardless of ability to pay.”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as NY.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2017 was 2000 MARCUS AVE, NEW HYDE PARK, NY, 11042.
- As of 2017, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 5496 employees.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $2,345,452.
- The CEO compensation scheme within the organization is based on a review and endorsement process by a neutral entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has a foreign financial account.
- The organization has 113 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1861.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $616,192,620 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $493,378 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related family member transaction.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
The mission of NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, is to provide excellent healthcare services in a compassionate and humane manner to the people who live and work in Brooklyn and its surrounding areas. Approved by the Board of Trustees, September 2017.
White Plains Hospital Medical Center
White Plains, NY
White Plains Hospital is a voluntary, not-for-profit health care organization with the primary mission of offering high quality, acute health care and preventive medical care to all people who live in, work in, or visit Westchester County and its surrounding areas. These exceptional services will be delivered in a caring and compassionate manner, focusing on meeting the needs of the community. White Plains Hospital's mission extends beyond inpatient and outpatient care to include assessing and improving the health status of the local community, the professional community and the business sector. The Hospital will strive to enhance its capabilities and to deliver health care services, within the scope of its resources, in a cost-effective manner.