Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Planned Parenthood believes in the fundamental right of each individual, throughout the world, to manage his or her fertility, regardless of the individual's income, marital status, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or residence. We believe that respect and value for diversity in all aspects of our organization are essential to our well-being. We believe that reproductive self-determination must be voluntary and preserve the individual's right to privacy. We further believe that such self-determination will contribute to an enhancement of the quality of life, strong family relationships, and population stability. Based on these beliefs, and reflecting the diverse communities within which we operate, the mission of Planned Parenthood is: to provide comprehensive reproductive and complementary health care services in settings which preserve and protect the essential privacy and rights of each individual; to advocate for public policies which guarantee these rights and ensure access to such services; to provide educational programs which enhance understanding of individual and societal implications of human sexuality; to promote research and the advancement of technology in reproductive health care and encourage understanding of their inherent bioethical, behavioral, and social implications.
Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “To provide comprehensive reproductive health care services, advocate for public policies which guarantee and ensure access to such services and provide sex education to enhance understanding of human sexuality. - see schedule o”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “To provide comprehensive reproductive health care svcs, advocate for public policies and ensure access to svcs and provide sex educ. to enhance understanding of human sexuality”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is NY.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2020 is 123 WILLIAM STREET 10 FL, NEW YORK, NY, 10038.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2020 has a total of 648 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$20,714,035.
- The CEO compensation plan of the organization is determined by an independent party's review and approval.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has a foreign financial account.
- The organization has 30 independent voting members.
- The organization has a professional fund raiser.
- The organization was formed in 1922.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $71,512,792 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $53,725,522 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Planned Parenthood of the North Country New York Inc.Watertown, NY
PPNCNY's mission is to provide the highest quality reproductive and sexual health care with access, education and advocacy for choice-no matter what. Vision: Together we will ensure a future in which all North Country residents have the sexual healthcare, information and power they need to live the healthiest lives possible.
Family Planning of South Central New YorkOneonta, NY
To advocate and provide individuals with information, education and health care services pertaining to human sexuality and reproductive health in a private and confidential manner, respectful of all beliefs, supporting individual freedom of choice and responsibility. We provide local, affordable, and compassionate reproductive medical care, as well as medically accurate, age appropriate sexual health education, across Broome, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, and Otsego counties in New York.
Deutsche Stiftung WeltbevoelkerungNew York, NY
DSW is an internationally operating development organization. It exists to advance development aid, in particular for population policy and family planning, and the associated public relations work. The foundation fulfils its purpose by pursuing the goals of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA).
Planned Parenthood Hudson Peconic, Inc.Elmsford, NY
Planned Parenthood Hudson Peconic's mission is to empower individuals to determine their own sexual health and reproductive futures. We believe that it is an absolute and fundamental right and responsibility of every individual to make their own reproductive health decisions. We believe in universal and unfettered access to confidential, respectful, high-quality reproductive health care for all individuals, regardless of their economic status, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, or immigration status. We believe that all individuals deserve the opportunity to benefit from honest and accurate sexuality education. We provide services throughout Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, and Suffolk counties.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.