USO of Metropolitan New York, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The USO strengthens America's military service members by keeping them connected to family, home, and country, throughout their service to the nation.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “The uso strengthens america's military service members by keeping them connected to family, home and country, throughout their service to the nation.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “See schedule o.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as NY, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 was 625 EIGHTH AVENUE SUITE 209, NEW YORK, NY, 10018.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 73 employees as of 2020.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $882,088.
- The organization has 23 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1963.
- The organization pays $2,634,113 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $579,279 in fundraising expenses.
Northern Westchester Artist Guild CorpMount Kisco, NY
The purpose of the organization is to provide support and encouragement for artists through collaboration and interaction; education through workshops and a forum for the appreciation of the visual arts through exhibits and community projects.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.