Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia — by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “The alzheimer's association is the leading voluntary health organization in alzheimer care, support, and research. (mission continued in schedule o).”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “Eliminate alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research, provide & enhance care & support for all aff- ected & reduce the risk of dementia through promotion of brain health.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is DE, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as 225 N Michigan Ave 17th Fl, Chicago, IL, 606017633.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 2620 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $3,092,005.
- The CEO remuneration plan within the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 28 independent voting members.
- The organization has a professional fund raiser.
- The organization was formed in 1980.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $182,430,888 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $72,213,608 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Alzheimer's Disease InternationalLincolnshire, IL
ADI's mission is to strengthen and support Alzheimer associations, to raise awareness about dementia worldwide, to make dementia a global health priority, to empower people with dementia and their care partners, and to increase investment in dementia research
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.