The Fuller Center for Housing of Greater New York City, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Our mission is to provide safe, quality, affordable, and green housing for lower-income families and individuals.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as documented in the filing, is “The fuller center for housing of greater new york city, inc. (the organization) is a not-for-profit organization under internal revenue code section 501 (c)(3) whose purpose is to develop housing for the benefit of and in cooperation with persons of low to moderate income in westchester county, new york and then to sell the houses to such persons with no mortgage interest and no profit so as to achieve the long-term goal of eliminating poverty housing and homelessness in partnership with all people as co-workers.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were described as: “The fuller center for housing of greater new york city, inc. (the organization) is a not-for-profit organization under internal revenue code section 501 (c)(3) whose purpose is to develop housing for the benefit of and in cooperation with persons of low to moderate income in westchester county, new york and then to sell the houses to such persons with no mortgage interest and no profit so as to achieve the long-term goal of eliminating poverty housing and homelessness in partnership with all people as co-workers.”.
- The non-profit is legally allowed to operate in the state of NY, as reported.
- The filing provides the non-profit's address in 2020 as 659 MAIN STREET, NEW ROCHELLE, NY, 10801.
- The non-profit has a total of 23 employees, as reported on their form for 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$156,528.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a review and approval process by a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that delegates the management duties.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1989.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $540,480 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $67,444 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Hicksville Gregory MuseumHicksville, NY
The Hicksville Gregory Museum is a teaching display museum. At least half of the museum's visitors represent school classes participating in programs related to earth science, natural history or Long Island history. Programs are designed to correlate with school curriculums.
Gliding StarsBuffalo, NY
Gliding Stars, Inc. provides adaptive ice skating programs to individuals with disabilities and opportunities to reach their fullest potential and enhanced self-esteem through development of ice skating skills and performance in an annual ice skating show. The organization develops chapters in new locations, provides instructional expertise, acts as a resource to interested individuals, and promotes making ice skating accessible to all.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.