RSHM LIFE Center
RSHM LIFE Center
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for RSHM LIFE Center? Learn more here.
About this organization
The mission of the RSHM LIFE Center is to welcome the needy, especially women and children, and to create them a culture which nurtures their human development. The Center serves individuals of all faiths and cultural traditions.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “Rshm life center's mission is to reach out”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “Rshm life center's mission is to reach out to those in need and create an environment where all can grow and flourish.”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of NY.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2017 is listed as 32 Beekman Avenue, Sleepy Hollow, NY, 10591 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2017 reports 20 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$11,200.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and approval from a neutral entity.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1995.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $339,567 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $9,918 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Columbia University in the City of New York, Trustees of
New York, NY
One of the world's most important centers of research, Columbia University is also a distinctive and distinguished learning environment for undergraduates and graduate students in many scholarly and professional fields. The University recognizes the importance of its location in New York City and seeks to link its research and teaching to the vast resources of a great metropolis. It seeks to attract a diverse and international faculty and student body, to support research and teaching on global issues, and to create academic relationships with many countries and regions. It expects all areas of the university to advance knowledge and learning at the highest level and to convey the products of its efforts to the world.