New Partners Inc.
New Partners Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for New Partners Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
PARTNERS IN CARE'S MISSION, AS AN AFFILIATE OF VNSNY, IS TO PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED CARE AND TO PROMOTE INDEPENDENT COMMUNITY LIVING.
Home Care Services: IN 2018, VNSNY AND ITS AFFILIATES - TOGETHER WITH ITS GENEROUS SUPPORTERS AND COMMUNITY PARTNERS - PROVIDED NEARLY $39 MILLION IN CHARITABLE CARE AND COMMUNITY BENEFIT PROGRAMS. (SEE SCHEDULE O FOR MORE INFORMATION).
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “See schedule o. in 2015, vnsny and its affiliates provided $19m in charitable care and community services. (see vnsny form 990 for complete list of charitable programs.)”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “Partners in care's mission, as an affiliate of vnsny, is to provide high quality home and community-based care and to promote independent community living.”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is NY.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2017 is 1250 Broadway 9th Fl, New York, NY, 10001.
- The non-profit organization as of 2017 has a total of 15044 employees reported on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $6,218,039.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation by an impartial entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1995.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $258,164,778 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Park Ridge Housing Inc.
PARK RIDGE HOUSING, INC. IS AN AFFILIATE OF THE SYSTEM. THE MISSION OF PARK RIDGE HOUSING, INC. IS TO PROVIDE INDEPENDENT LIVING FACILITIES TO MEET THE SPECIAL HOUSING NEEDS OF THE SENIOR POPULATION IN MONROE COUNTY AND SURROUNDING AREA AND TO PROMOTE THEIR GENERAL WELFARE.