Catholic Charities Community Services of Rockland Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Catholic Charities Community Services of Rockland (CCCSR) provides quality human services to any resident of Rockland County who needs our help- non-Catholic and Catholics alike. We work to assure that the needy and vulnerable in Rockland have the basic necessities of life – food, shelter, and emergency assistance in times of crisis. Through our leadership and collaboration with other community partners, we provide help and create hope, working to affirm each person’s dignity “as made in the image of God” and to achieve a more just and compassionate society.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “To provide, operate and supplement programs for the benefit of needy families and individuals, including the homeless and unemployed throughout rockland county, new york.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “To provide, operate and supplement programs for the benefit of needy families and individuals, including the homeless and unemployed throughout rockland county, new york.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as NY, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 was 78 HUDSON AVENUE, HAVERSTRAW, NY, 10927.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 16 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $30,264.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is established through a review process by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $380,037 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Epic Theatre Center IncASTORIA, NY
Epic's mission is to create bold work with and for diverse communities that promotes vital discourse and social change. We accomplish this mission by: - inspiring students to be creative and engaged citizens;- presenting compelling topics that transform the way people think; and - collaborating with artists, students and thought leaders to produce plays about key issues.
Forest Creatures Foundation Ltd.Piermont, NY
the mission of the forest creatures foundation is to build an enduring legacy of peace, coexistence, and community through the use of film, television, new media, the dramatic arts, and other related disciplines of the arts. the dramatic arts can provide a unique experiential understanding of conflict and its resolution. the foundation will seek to further understand how to use this to establish an authentic peace. independent film, television, and other media have a unique cultural impact which the foundation will support to further establish its vision. special attention will be paid to the relationship of the mission to the needs of children since childhood experiences play a significant role in later social impact.
Tioga County Historical Society Inc.Owego, NY
Tioga County Historical Society is an educational organization established to interpret the history of Tioga County by collecting and preserving artifacts, operating a museum, conducting educational programs, publishing materials and encouraging others to preserve and protect the history.
South Presbyterian ChurchDobbs Ferry, NY
Aiding one another in the work of becoming more fully human, in the ways that God has given us, through: Constant Learning: Learning about the many paths to spiritual wisdom and fully-human living. We look to scripture, the model of Jesus, and other traditions for guidance. Justice Work: Discovering the stories of Jesus and peacemakers like Gandhi, Chavez, Mandela, and King. We work together to live these stories as we care for God’s creation. The Arts: Celebrating the language of the musician, the poet, the painter, the storyteller and the dancer. We nurture these magical voices that help us plumb the depths of our interior life and external realities. Inclusion: Striving to follow the radical hospitality of Jesus. Gay, straight, child, elder, believer, non-believer, rich, poor, strong, wounded, all genders, all races, all people are utterly welcome in our work and worship together.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.