Surgeons of Hope Foundation Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The mission of Surgeons of Hope is to provide free cardiac surgery to infants and children.
The Foundation provides infants and children with free access to life-saving heart surgery, cultivates local skills of medical professionals and constructs cardiac care centers in Central America.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing outlines the non-profit's goal as “The purpose of the foundation is to provide every infant and child with a damaged heart an equal opportunity to receive life-saving surgery by giving urgently needed care, cultivating skills in local medical teams, and constructing centers of care in developing countries.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were outlined as: “The mission of surgeons of hope is to provide free cardiac surgery to infants and children.”.
- As per legal reporting requirements, the state of operation for the non-profit is NY.
- The non-profit's address for 2020 is listed as 1675 BROADWAY FL 5, NEW YORK, NY, 10019 in the filing.
- As per the non-profit's form, they have 2 employees as of 2020.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$31,555.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2001.
- The organization pays $109,074 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $102,396 in fundraising expenses.