St Marys Healthcare
St Marys Healthcare
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for St Marys Healthcare? Learn more here.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “Rooted in the healing ministry of jesus, we dedicate ourselves to serve all persons with compassion and excellence, especially those who are vulnerable.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “To serve all persons with compassion and excellence, especially those who are vulnerable.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as NY.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2017 is 427 Guy Park Avenue, Amsterdam, NY, 120101054.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2017 is 1882.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $2,865,683.
- The CEO compensation policy within the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and approval.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1903.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $101,890,274 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
The mission of NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, is to provide excellent healthcare services in a compassionate and humane manner to the people who live and work in Brooklyn and its surrounding areas. Approved by the Board of Trustees, September 2017.