St Peters Hospital
St Peters Hospital
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for St Peters Hospital? Learn more here.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “We, st. peter's health partners and trinity health, serve together in the spirit of the gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. founded in community-based legacies of compassionate healing, we provide the highest quality comprehensive continuum of integrated health care, supportive housing and community services, especially for the needy and vulnerable. st. peter's hospital is a member of st. peter's health partners and trinity health.”.
Their activities were defined as: “To provide healthcare and hospital services”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as NY.
- The non-profit's address in 2017 as per the filing is 315 SOUTH MANNING BLVD, ALBANY, NY, 12208.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 4557 employees as of 2017.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $41,368,741.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1871.
- The organization pays $221,512,721 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
The mission of NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, is to provide excellent healthcare services in a compassionate and humane manner to the people who live and work in Brooklyn and its surrounding areas. Approved by the Board of Trustees, September 2017.