Cardinal Hayes Home For Children
Cardinal Hayes Home For Children
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Cardinal Hayes Home For Children? Learn more here.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “The organization provides compassionate care for children and young adults who are disabled. in the tradition of the franciscan missionaries of mary, a catholic order of religious women, serving those most in need, we share in a ministry of service to children and young adults who are developmentally disabled. the spirit of caring at our agency reflects compassion and reverence and a profound belief in the sacredness and value of each life.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “The organization provides compassionate care for children and young adults who are disabled. in the tradition of the franciscan missionaries of mary, a catholic order of religious women, serving those most in need, we share in a ministry of service to children and young adults who are developmentally disabled. the spirit of caring at our agency reflects compassion and reverence and a profound belief in the sacredness and value of each life.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is NY as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2017 is PO BOX CH 60 ST JOSEPH DRIVE, MILLBROOK, NY, 125450140.
- As of 2017, the non-profit has 441 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $3,367,118.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and endorsement from an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1963.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $18,082,994 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $119,244 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Springbrook Ny Inc
COMMUNITY HOMES PROGRAM - THIS IS SPRINGBROOK'S LARGEST OVERALL PROGRAM WITH 25 COMMUNITY RESIDENCES. TOTAL RESIDENTS FOR THE PROGRAM WILL BE 170. FUNDING FOR THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED THROUGH NEW YORK STATE OFFICE OF PEOPLE WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES (OPWDD). NEW FOR JULY 2015 - DAILY REIMBURSEMENT RATE IS PAID PER RESIDENT PER DAY. MOST RESIDENTS ARE TRANSPORTED TO THE DAY HABILITATION SITES FOR DAILY SERVICES.
Aim Services Inc
Saratoga Springs, NY
AIM Services, Inc. is dedicated to supporting the “power of potential” in people of diverse abilities. Through community based services, advocacy, and education, dedicated professionals focus on supporting people in achieving their personal goals, while promoting a sense of self-confidence and independence.
Abbott House builds lasting foundations under children, families and adults with complex needs. We support nearly 2,500 children in foster care and unaccompanied immigrants, adults with developmental disabilities, and struggling families in the New York Metropolitan area and the Hudson Valley by providing safety, promoting healing and restoring hope. The heart of our work is dedicated to helping human beings recover from deep trauma or intervening to minimize trauma in the first place. Our vision is to make promising futures a reality.
Living Resources Corp
To promote and provide life-enhancing services to individuals challenged by intellectual and developmental disabilities as well as brain injuries. We provide environments that are safe and nurturing. We create, innovate operate and maintain a comprehensive range of community based services for individuals. Our single goal is to make sure everyone continues to grow and live as independently as possible.
College Point, NY
In meeting the challenges of the decade, AABR continues to offer people with disabilities and autism homes of their choice, quality medical care, a lifestyle that encourages positive life choices, the cultivation of healthy meaningful relationships, and the promotion of self-worth, personal growth, and productivity. AABR is committed to accomplishing its mission: following the lifespan of people served while providing services including education, training, and housing with the support of their family, agency staff, and the communities in which they live.
Julia Dyckman Andrus Memorial Inc
ANDRUS nurtures social and emotional well-being in children and their families by delivering a broad range of vital services and by providing research, training, and innovative program models that promote standards of excellence for professional performance in and beyond our service community.