Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Maria College? Learn more here.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “The mission of the college is to instill in our students a respect for the dignity of each person and the ability to transform learned skills into caring service. the college provides educational programs with high academic standards, convenient scheduling, small class size and an encouraging environment for students of any age.”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “A four year private accredited college. the colleges degree programs are registered with the nys dept. of education and approved by the university of the state of new york.”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is NY.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2017 is 700 New Scotland Avenue, Albany, NY, 12208.
- The non-profit organization as of 2017 has a total of 212 employees reported on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Operates a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$1,016,803.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 20 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1959.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $6,764,110 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $194,105 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.