Our Lady Of Hope Residence
Our Lady Of Hope Residence
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Our Lady Of Hope Residence? Learn more here.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “Elder care”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “Elder care”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is NY, as per legal records.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 0 employees on their payroll as of 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$307,418.
- The CEO remuneration plan within the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 3 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1976.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center
New York, NY
ARCHCARE AT TERENCE CARDINAL COOKE IS A 609-BED FACILITY WITH SEVERAL SPECIALTY UNITS FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS, CHILDREN WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES, HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE, AND THOSE NEEDING LIFE-SAVING DIALYSIS TREATMENTS. IT ALSO FEATURES THE NEW STATE-OF-THE-ART CENTRAL PARK REHABILITATION CENTER.
The Schulman and Schachne Institute for Nursing and Rehabilitation Inc
WE PROVIDE GREATER ACCESS TO HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL CARE AND KEEP OUR COMMUNITIES HEALTHY THROUGH AN INTEGRATED CARE SYSTEM THAT RESPECTS THE DIVERSITY OF OUR COMMUNITIES AND ADDRESSES BOTH THE HEALTH NEEDS AND UNIQUE FACTORS THAT SHAPE THEM.
Rutland Nursing Home Inc.
ONE BROOKLYN HEALTH SYSTEM, INC. PROVIDES GREATER ACCESS TO HIGH QUALITY MEDICAL CARE AND KEEPS OUR COMMUNITIES HEALTHY THROUGH AN INTEGRATED CARE SYSTEM THAT RESPECTS THE DIVERSITY OF OUR COMMUNITIES AND ADDRESSES BOTH THE HEALTH NEEDS AND UNIQUE FACTORS THAT SHAPE THEM.
Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home Inc.
OZANAM HALL OF QUEENS NURSING HOME, INC. MISSION IS TO PROVIDE HOLISTIC CARE TO THE AGED AND INFIRM IN AN ATMOSPHERE OF CHRISTIAN UNDERSTANDING AND FAITH. WE HOLD IN REVERENTIAL ESTEEM THE SANCTITY OF LIFE ALTHOUGH MENTAL AND/OR PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS MAY EXIST, THE LIFE OF EVERY HUMAN BEING IS CONSIDERED SACRED. EACH ONE HAS, THEREFORE A MORAL RESPONSIBILITY TO RESPECT AND PROTECT THAT BASIC RIGHT TO LIFE.