Patuxent Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Our mission is to bring people together from all walks of life to help our neighbors in need of decent and affordable housing in Calvert and St. Mary's Counties.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “To build modest homes for low income families.”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “To build modest homes for low income families.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is MD.
- According to the filing, the address of the non-profit for the year 2020 is 8010 Curve Lane, Lusby, MD, 20657.
- The non-profit has reported 9 employees on their form for the year 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$43,932.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is not based on a thorough evaluation and endorsement by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2003.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $281,827 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $35,170 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
National Alliance for Resident Services in Affordable andReisterstown, MD
NARSAAH is a professional association (membership organization) designed to preserve resident programs in public and assisted housing communities nationwide. It has provided conferences and educational programs to its members. It has analyzed legislation and public policies that
Project Plase, Inc.Baltimore, MD
Project Plase addresses homelessness in Baltimore by providing transitional housing, permanent housing, and supportive services to homeless adults. We serve the most vulnerable individuals among Baltimore's homeless population, people facing substantial barriers to gaining housing, including those with physical and mental illness, HIV/AIDS, chemical dependencies, developmental disabilities, and histories of incarceration. Plase works to treat, restore, and rehabilitate the whole person. We ensure that each client has access to stable, permanent housing, responsive individual case management, and a full range of supportive services.
Resident Services IncorporatedBaltimore, MD
Resident Services Incorporated (RSI) is a nonprofit organization with a vision to helping residents one person, one family, and one community at a time. RSI provides children, youth, and families comprehensive and innovative program that serve at risk youth and their families in Baltimore City and in low-income public housing communities.
V&T Residential ServicesGlenn Dale, MD
V&T Residential Service has a mission to assist adult individuals ages 21 and above with intellectual disabilities to become a viable part of the community. Our interest to serve is based on the guiding value of the right of persons with disabilities to be a part of the community, with the same opportunities, responsibilities, and quality of life available to all citizens.