Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Niagara University? Learn more here.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Niagara university educates its students and enriches their lives through programs in the liberal arts and through career preparation, informed by the catholic and vincentian traditions.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Educate students through the catholic and vincentian traditions.”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as NY.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2017 was PO BOX 2002 ALUMNI HALL, NIAGARA UNIVERSITY, NY, 14109.
- As of 2017, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 2061 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $2,633,923.
- The organization has 25 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1856.
- The organization pays $48,212,135 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $3,242,230 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Columbia University in the City of New York, Trustees of
New York, NY
One of the world's most important centers of research, Columbia University is also a distinctive and distinguished learning environment for undergraduates and graduate students in many scholarly and professional fields. The University recognizes the importance of its location in New York City and seeks to link its research and teaching to the vast resources of a great metropolis. It seeks to attract a diverse and international faculty and student body, to support research and teaching on global issues, and to create academic relationships with many countries and regions. It expects all areas of the university to advance knowledge and learning at the highest level and to convey the products of its efforts to the world.
New York, NY
The Rockefeller University (the University) is a world renowned center for research (see schedule O) and graduate education in the biomedical sciences, chemistry, bioinformatics, and physics. The University's 82 laboratories conduct both clinical and basic research and study a diverse range of biological and biomedical problems with the mission of improving the understanding of life for the benefit of humanity. Laboratories are loosely clustered in nine research areas covering a wide spectrum of disciplines in the life sciences, including neuroscience, immunology, genetics, structural biology and bioinformatics. The University does not charge tuition. Its revenues are derived primarily from investment income, government grants and contracts, and private gifts and grants.