Aldersgate Special Needs Ministry
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
We provide the highest quality of life and greatest level of independence in Christian homes for adults with special needs
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “Provide housing and care assistance for mentally challenged adults.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “Provide housing and care assistance for mentally challenged adults.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is SC.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2017 has a total of 22 employees.
- The non-profit has loans outstanding as of 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $171,829.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and endorsement by a neutral party.
- The organization has 15 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2003.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $377,988 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
Partners in Agriculture Inc.Greenville, SC
The mission is to enable human development in Haiti's central plateau to reach its greatest potential through education, leading to personal responsibility, collective development and the restoration of human dignity. Partners in Agriculture, Inc. is dedicated to education, agriculture, and community outreach.
Dobys Bridge Elementary PtoFort Mill, SC
The PTO has been formed to promote the general welfare of all the children who are students attending Dobys Bridge Elementary School to provide assistance to the faculty and staff in facilitating an excellent educational environment, and to foster cooperation and understanding between parents and/or legal guardians, faculty, students, and community.
Sigma Delta PiCharleston, SC
The purposes of the Organization is to honor those who have attained excellence in the study of the language, literature, and culture of the Spanish-speaking peoples and for those who have made the modern Hispanic culture better known in the English-speaking world and to serve its membership in ways which will contribute to the attainment of the goals and ideals of the society.
South Carolina Community Loan FundCharleston, SC
Our mission is to advance equitable access to capital to build assets and benefit communities and people most in need of economic opportunity. • We accomplish our mission by providing loans, technical assistance, advocacy, and knowledge for the development of affordable housing, healthy food enterprises, community facilities, and community businesses. • Acknowledging that the need for our work is rooted in generations of injustice and disinvestment, we focus on serving people of color, women, low-income individuals, and those in rural communities.
Redux Contemporary Art CenterCharleston, SC
Redux Contemporary Art Center is committed to fostering creativity and the cultivation of contemporary art through diverse exhibitions, affordable studio space for visual artists, meaningful education and outreach programs, and a multidisciplinary approach to the dialogue between artists and their audiences.