Boys Town Central Florida Inc
Boys Town Central Florida Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Boys Town Central Florida Inc? Learn more here.
About this organization
One Mission, One Hundred Years: Changing How the World Cares for Children, Families and Communities. Boys Town believes today, as our founder did 100 years ago, that every child deserves a future, every family deserves to stay together and every community deserves to thrive. And we believe that all of these things should be achievable without regard to race, religion or background.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “Changing the way america cares for children, families, and communities by providing and promoting an integrated continuum of care that instills boys town values to strengthen body, mind, and spirit.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “Changing the way america cares for children, families, and communities by providing and promoting an integrated continuum of care that instills boys town values to strengthen body, mind, and spirit.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is FL, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2017 as 975 Oklahoma Street, Oviedo, FL, 32765.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 0 employees on their payroll as of 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$103,822.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is not based on a review and approval from an impartial entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2003.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $4,428,350 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $242,685 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Presbyterian Retirement Communities Inc.
PRESBYTERIAN RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES, INC. IS A CHURCH RELATED, NON-PROFIT COMMUNITY SERVICE ORGANIZATION DEDICATED AND COMMITTED TO PROVIDING SERVICES FOR OLDER ADULTS AND PERSONS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS BY CREATING AND PRESERVING EXCELLENT RESIDENTIAL AND HEALTH CARE COMMUNITIES PROMOTING WELLNESS AND ENCOURAGING ACTIVE AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE CHOICES. PRESBYTERIAN RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES, INC. BELIEVES IN AND IS COMMITTED TO HONORING EACH PERSON'S DIGNITY, RIGHTS, SELF-RESPECT AND INDEPENDENCE. PRESBYTERIAN RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES, INC. IS COMMITTED TO A PROGRAM OF STEWARDSHIP THAT RECOGNIZES ITS RESPONSIBILITY TO USE ITS RESOURCES WELL.
Hope Hospice And Community Services Inc.
Fort Myers, FL
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for every person experiencing serious illness by providing exceptional, comforting care and choices that give hope and meaning to every moment. Our vision is to transform the experiences of illness, aging, and dying into opportunities to live well.
Through every step of every journey, we offer compassion through extraordinary care, hope through innovative services, and inspiration through endless encouragement. Suncoast Hospice is a member of Empath Health, a nonprofit integrated network of care supporting those challenged by chronic and advanced illness. For more than 40 years, we have been honored to be Pinellas County’s community hospice for expert end-of-life care. We aim to uplift the whole well-being of patients and families with the highest level of care and support. We provide medical treatment, integrative medicine, volunteer support, counseling, caregiver education and more. Additionally, we help bring comfort and peace to lives that come to a close along with hope and healing to loved ones after a loss.