Guadalupe Clinic Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
As missionary disciples of Christ, and with other people of good will, Guadalupe Clinic works to provide access to quality healthcare for people in need.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “To provide access to necessary health care for those in need, work for social justice in health care, and call upon the entire church and other people of goodwill to join in these efforts.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “See schedule o”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as KS.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2019 is located at 940 SOUTH ST FRANCIS, WICHITA, KS, 67211.
- The non-profit has reported 29 employees on their form as of 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $125,953.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is established through an impartial review and endorsement process.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2004.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $979,631 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $184,219 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Wichitas Littlest HeroesWichita, KS
Wichita's Littlest Heroes exists to provide hope, help, and happiness to families of children ages 0-18 in the Kansas area who are battling different life-threatening medical conditions. WLH strives to accomplish this by being a physical and emotional presence for the whole family. Through partnerships with other nonprofits, individuals, and businesses, we help fill the gaps. We provide education, resources, advocacy, celebration, and free, fun family activities.
Prairie Paws Animal Shelter, Inc.Ottawa, KS
Prairie Paws Animal Shelter Mission Statement is to provide compassionate care and placement for animals in need. Prairie Paws Animal Shelter is a private 501c3 non-profit shelter serving over 1,300 pets annually. Through the tireless efforts of our staff and volunteers, Prairie Paws Animal Shelter is dedicated to our mission:Give aid and comfort to animals, educate the community in responsible pet ownership, help reunite pets with owners,provide pet adoptions and create a safer community.
Kansas Children's Service LeagueWichita, KS
Stronger families start here. Our mission is to protect and promote the well-being of children. KCSL’s evidence-based programming works with children and families in the areas of health, safety and education to succeed and break cycles of neglect, abuse and trauma. Our programs help both children and parents develop skills for success in their families, schools and work places.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.