Liberty Community Services Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Liberty At Home Provides Comprehensive Home Care Services Using A Holistic, Personalized Approach To Meet The Physical, Emotional, Social, And Spiritual Needs Of Adults.Liberty Hospice Helps Individuals Experience Their End Of Life Journey With Comfort And Dignity While Respecting The Unique Lifestyles, Values, And Wishes Of All Patients, Families, And Caregivers.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit, as set forth in the filing, is “Liberty at home provides comprehensive home care services using a holistic, personalized approach to meet the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of adults.liberty hospice helps individuals experience their end of life journey with comfort and dignity while respecting the unique lifestyles, values, and wishes of all patients, families, and caregivers.”.
When discussing its purpose, they were characterized as: “Liberty at home provides comprehensive home care services using a holistic, personalized approach to meet the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of adults.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally authorized to operate is PA, as reported.
- The filing confirms that the non-profit's address in 2020 was 7002 BUTLER PIKE, AMBLER, PA, 19002.
- The form of the non-profit reports 166 employees as of 2020.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$29,939.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization pays $5,666,705 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Sustainable Business Education Initiative IncPhiladelphia, PA
The Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia (SBN) is building a just, green, and thriving economy in the region. We inspire, challenge, and support the local independent business community to be change agents in the movement towards equity and climate resilience; and advocate to ensure that an equitable and climate resilient local economy is fully supported to grow and thrive. Since our founding in 2001, SBN has remained the region's only membership and advocacy organization playing the critical role of serving our region's independent and triple bottom line business community.
Healing Hats and Toys Inc.Springfield, PA
The organization's mission is to donate gifts to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and St. Christopher's Hospital for Children. Through their donations they will help ease the pain these children are going through and help put a smile on their faces.